Nov 29, 2010

Magazine Ad


Full page thumbnails

Half page thumbnails

Full page ad rough

Half page ad

Full Page proof

Half page proof

For this assignment we were required to research magazine ad specs and design one of our own. During my research online I noticed this company called "crumbs cupcakes" I felt that their ad could use some jazzing up so I chose it to re-design. The name of the publication I designed this ad for was "real simple".
My full page ad dimensions are 8.625"x10.875" with a .125" bleed and a .5" margin on all sides. My half page ad's dimensions are 3.375"x9.875" with no bleed and .5" margin. My target audience is essentially all individuals who like to eat sweets, particularly mom's looking for sweets for birthday parties, etc. My call to action was my web address at the base of each ad.




No comments:

Post a Comment