Nov 18, 2009

Original collage imagine.

Here is my wood block. I cut away the information that I want to be white first.


You print your lightest color first, so yellow was my first color.


Second stage of color, Green! You can really start to see the original collage image coming through, YAY!


Third stage of color, violet red. Helps to bring the background through.


Final stage of color, a deep blue. All done!


My sad little block of wood after all its been through....it has gone into retirement now.

2 comments:

  1. oi!
    lady!
    lady!
    how many prints did you run? i'm hoping you have numerous around.

    this is muy gorgeous and skyward drifting. hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran 15 prints and in the end ended up with about 7 good prints that didnt slide

    ReplyDelete