May 12, 2009

Motion














In Photo I this semester one of our assignments was to capture motion in our photos. I must say I had a lot of trouble with this assignment. We had to pan, (which is following the moving subject with the camera) also we were assigned to have a shot with the subject moving/the background still, the background blurry/subject still, and finally a still action type shot. I must admit it was frustrating, I shot 5 rolls and was not particularly thrilled with my final shots. I will hopefully have the chance go back to that assignment with a digital and try again. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey kiddo! What happened to the shoot of the train going by that you told me you were setting up for. The shots you have here are great, and you should not apologize for any one of them. Hey, just noticed a small typo in your text...the last sentence has chance spelled chane.

    Love ya! Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More....your public demands more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Hixon,

    Outstanding work. You must have a very creative (and proably) handsome father.

    ReplyDelete